Low-Z harmonica microphone
The G1 is the smallest dynamic harmonica microphone, the die-cast metal case with rugged steel mesh grille is streamline for improved performance.
The G1 is a favorite choice for the player without big
hands. It is comfortable to be held and easy to be cupped. It is a favorite
for harmonica pickup, the high output level is designed to plug in
the PA directly or plug in the guitar amplifier with a impendence
transformer, and it can be also plugged in a PC with a Preamp device.
* Special designed shape for holding
* Die-cast metal body
* Rugged steel mesh grille
* Unidirectional dynamic cartridge
* Neodymium magnet
* 50Hz-15kHz frequency response
* Impendence Low (600 ohms)
* Output Level (at 1000Hz)
-51.0dB (Low) , higher then most low impendence microphone
0dB = 1 volt per Pascal (1 Pa = 94dB SPL)
* Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2.