High impendence dynamic mic
Bushman Torpedo is definitely one of the best looking new mics on the market today. Based on the Astatic JT30 design with added venting on the side makes for a pretty slick look. The orifinal Torpedo is a bullet mic with a vocal mic cartridge. When you play with a VERY loose cup you can achieve an acoustic tone, and when you play with a tighter cup for specific passages then you can get some tonal difference which is more blusy.
This custom Torpedo mic is built with a
volume control knob and a high impendence dynamic cartridge. It has a more
power powerful sound than the original Torpedo when you plug it in a guitar amplifier and you will feel convenient
with the volume control when you tune your volume and tone.
* Volume control knob
* Die-cast metal body
* Custom Unidirectional dynamic cartridge
* Neodymium magnet
* 40Hz-16kHz frequency response
* High Impendence (100k ohms load at least)
* Output Level (at 1000Hz)
0dB = 1 volt per Pascal (1 Pa = 94dB SPL)
* Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2.
* Dimensions: 57 mm (diameter) x L 76 mm
* Accessories: Wooden storage case